Are you an experienced presenter who would like to:
- Expand your training content and topic expertise to include resiliency principles.
- Add an additional certification to your compendium of credentials.
- Increase your earning capacity by helping others strengthen their resiliency.
- Deepen your knowledge and understanding of resiliency, a topic that is current and highly relevant to life and work today.
- Further your skills as a presenter.
- Gain more visibility as part of the ASRC "Resilitator" network.
The Al Siebert Resiliency Center Resiliency Facilitator Certification Program is a 10 month, one-on-one, facilitator certification program for individuals who have a proven track record of success designing and facilitating workshops and seminars for groups.
Outcomes — You will:
- Deepen your understanding of and capacity to articulate your own resiliency journey.
- Develop proficiency facilitating training sessions based on the five level resiliency model developed by the late Al Siebert PhD, as put forth in his book The Resiliency Advantage: Master Change, Thrive Under Pressure, and Bounce Back from Setbacks.
- Receive support identifying and accessing a broad range of current resources on the topic of resiliency via the media, books, articles, etc.
- Increase and refine your skills as a trainer/presenter.
- Receive one-on-one coaching targeted to your specific learning opportunities and challenges relative to becoming a resiliency facilitator.
Upon successful completion of all ASRC Resiliency Facilitator Certification program requirements, you will receive:
- Certification as a ASRC Certified Facilitator
- A PDF and unlimited use of the copy written resilience assessment created by the late Dr. Al Siebert PhD "How Resilient Are You?"
- An editable PowerPoint
- Opportunity to contribute articles and research to the ASRC eNewsletter, Resiliency Reader
- A space on the ASRC and Resilitator.com websites to be featured as a Certified Resiliency Facilitator
- Opportunity to receive referrals from the ASRC
- Inclusion in any teleconference calls, and other random events relative to the team of ASRC Certified Resiliency Facilitators
All-Inclusive Investment: $3750
- Ten one-on-one coaching-mentoring sessions tailored to your specific development needs as a resiliency facilitator (scheduled approximately once a month).
- Hard copies of all materials relative to required reading/listening:
- The Resiliency Advantage (book), Al Siebert PhD
- The Resiliency Manual for Workforce Development (Note: if you prefer, we can provide you with the Resiliency Manual for Federal Employees which is tailored more to federal employees. Let us know.)
- The Survivor Personality (book), Al Siebert PhD
- The Survivor Personality Manual (booklet), Al Siebert PhD
- Resiliency: the Power to Bounce Back Personal Learning Course (audio CD set with workbook)
- DVD of Dr. Siebert keynote workshop, "Resiliency: the Key to Surviving and Thriving"